Learner eXperience is the new global movement in the learning field, & for L&D professionals to be able to facilitate learner experiences they should live one first.
FIRST-ADLX Facilitator program is an Active Deep Learning journey that introduces the new approach of FIRST Active Deep Learner eXperience Facilitation
FIRST-ADLX Facilitator journey, is built for L&D professionals who aim to work hard to leave a deep sustainable impact through learning and training. It aims to build learning organizations culture, targeting trainers, facilitators & educators, who take learning as a mission not just a career, qualifying them to use advanced new techniques, that when applied, increases their participants engagement & deep sustainable impact.
When FIRST-ADLX Facilitator program learner, facilitates a Learner eXperience Journeys applying FIRST-ADLX Framework in their workplace, it will empower the organization’s performers, help sustaining impact and reaching organizational performance objectives.
FIRST-ADLX Facilitator is unique because
- It is a full experience where learners live and feel Active Deep Learner eXperience concepts.
- Learners apply and learn by doing and receive feedback during the whole journey.
- Application and practices to help the learning transfer.
- Learners are activated to participate in the experience including missions to do along the whole journey.
- Learners experience missions and apply some of the concepts they understand during the journey.
- The program is designed to guarantee using Active Deep Learner eXperience concepts through a lot of learning and reflective activities.
FIRST-ADLX Facilitator Learning Outcomes
- Adopt the mindset of the new era of learning.
- Advocate the importance of being a learner-centric with special emphasis on learner’s attitude.
- Immerse as a learner in an Active Deep Learner eXperience.
- Endorse the importance of embedding parallel learning outcomes in the learner experience.
- Commit to changing from being a traditional instructor to an Active Deep Learner eXperience facilitator.
- Demonstrate the 15 principles of the FIRST Framework during sessions facilitations.
- Integrate various types of Active Deep learning activities and strategies to achieve Active Deep Learner eXperience (ADLX).
- Relate the five domains together and their synergistic impact on the Learner eXperience.
To make the best benefit out of the program, we recommend that participants who attend